Here are six reasons why Wedding Photographs are important as well:
1. The most important thing for couples and their families after a wedding is to see great wedding photographs that captured the wedding day. You will be devastated if they are not what you expected because you decided to invest less and went for a cheap and inferior photographer or simply did not do your research. You only get one chance to get it right on your wedding day.
2. If it was you who were to perceive a wedding album and the quality is bad, you would by no means think that the wedding was organized in a beautiful venue, excellent arrangements etc. Instead, the photography speaks and tells its own story. It could have been a really beautiful wedding, but you don’t know that. Your wedding album should complement your wedding day with amazing images that tell your story.
3. Think about wedding photography in this context. How will you remember what the flowers looked like after they wilt, what will your lasting memories of the guests be on your wedding day, the amazing dress you wore for that one day and how everything was arranged so perfectly. You may not have been able to even witness the whole arrangement if it weren't for wedding photographers.
4. Relying on friends and family to capture your Big day would seem a little off track. They may or may not be able to understand how you would want those photographs to be taken and what every click would mean to you. Your wedding photography can understandably be all about money before the wedding but after the wedding, no amount of money can fix or replace it. It becomes priceless.
5. On your wedding day a really good wedding photographer will work seamlessly to get great shots in the least amount of time possible to let you get on with enjoying your day with guests and family. Great wedding photographers make it look easy and that is why they are great wedding photographers. If you have made the wrong decision, be it through budget or lack of research, your wedding day could be spoiled by a grumpy, slow, disorganized wedding photographer that reacts badly to pressure or takes up all of your wedding day taking photographs you don’t want or asked for.
6. The only people, besides your partner, that you spend the most important and enjoyable moments of your life with are the wedding photographers. If you have any conflicts with them or don’t feel comfortable in their presence it will show in the wedding images. It is important that you have total confidence in their ability and get on well with them.
Your wedding album is the only physical product that you receive from your wedding day, if you do not have this, how will you share with people in the future what it was like. Think of it as an investment for future generations to enjoy and not something to be embarrassed about.
Your Wedding…Your Photos…Your Memory!